THE INFLUENCE OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING TOWARDS THE EMPLOYEES WORK PRODUCTIVITY AT REGIONAL SECRETARIAT NORTH KOLAKA

By | September 4, 2017

THE INFLUENCE OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING TOWARDS THE EMPLOYEES WORK PRODUCTIVITY AT REGIONAL SECRETARIAT NORTH KOLAKA

Abstract

1Herawamah, 2Maulid

The purpose of this research is to find out and analyze the influence of education against the increased productivity of work employees on the Regional Secretariat North Kolaka Regency, as well as the influence of training towards increased productivity of work employees on the Regional Secretariat North Kolaka. The type of this research is a descriptive i.e. troubleshooting by describing and depicting the State of the subject/object of research (individual, institution, community and others) at the time are now based on the facts that looked or how it is. The number of samples taken randomly (random) as many as 26 people, the data collection technique is using questionnaires, interviews, the study of librarianship and documentation.

The results showed that the hypothesis suggested that there is a significant influence of the variable X 1 (education) and the variable X 2 (training) of the variable Y (productivity), the empirical basis can be proven. The correlation coefficient corrected of 0.480 which suggests that the influence of the education and training jointly affect an employee’s work productivity at Regional Secretariat North Kolaka i.e. amounting to 48%. Similarly the value of r2 = 0.521 52.1% indicating that variations in the value Y (labor productivity) are described by education and training, while the rest 47.9% is affected by other factors not examined.

Keywords: Education, Training, and Work productivity